If you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Sencorables LLC (“Sencorables") for any reason, you have 15 days from the date of purchase to request a full refund. You may return any Product (as defined below) in accordance with the terms below.
To qualify for a refund, all the following conditions must be met:
- A Return Goods Authorization (RGA) must be requested from our customer service team within 15 days of your purchase date. To request an RGA, please contact customer service.
- To receive a refund, you must return the Product to Sencorables. Returned Product(s) must be in good physical condition (not physically broken or damaged) and include all accessories originally included with your purchase (e.g. electronics).
- The RGA number must appear on the outside of any packaging material for a return to be accepted and processed by Sencorables.
Additional terms and conditions:
- You have thirty (30) days from the RGA issue to have the products arrive at Sencorables’ facility if you are shipping returns from the Continental US, Canada, or Mexico and forty-five (45) if you are shipping returns form the European Union (EU).
- Shipping and handling charges and taxes paid (such as state, customs, or VAT) are not refundable.
- You are responsible for and must prepay all shipping charges and you assume the risk of loss or damage to the returned Product(s) while in transit back to Sencorables.
- If you return a Product to Sencorables: (i) without an RGA from Sencorables; (ii) without all parts and accessories originally included with your purchase; (iii) without shipping and handling charges paid for or (iv) outside the above mentioned thirty (30) or forty five (45) return period, Sencorables retains the right to either refuse acceptance of such return or charge you a restocking fee of 10% of the original price of the Product(s) or the retail value of the missing parts and accessories, whichever is higher.
- Not all units are returnable. Quantity orders and special designs cannot be returned under any circumstances.
- At all times, Sencorables reserves the right for final judgement on all product returns.
Additional terms and conditions for warranty service:
- As may be required by applicable law, Sencorables may require you to furnish proof of purchase details and/or comply with other requirements before receiving warranty service. It is your responsibility to backup any data, software, or other materials you may have stored or preserved on the Product. It is likely that such data, software, or other materials will be lost or reformatted during warranty service, and Sencorables will not be responsible for any such loss.