This policy may change over time, but any future changes will not affect data that was collected under a previous version of this policy. If any modifications substantially change your rights, we will send an email summarizing the changes to the address associated with your Sencorables account and provide notice on the Site.
Sencorables designs products and tools that in near real time detect presence, movement and direction of people and objects. We do so in a non-invasive manner and therefore do not and cannot know the identity of the individual walking on our Products. As such we do not collect any personal, identifiable Information (PII) of any individual other than those we have sold our products and services to or identifies themselves through our Sites, Software and Apps. As we build these tools, we are committed to the principles of respecting your privacy, keeping your data safe, and letting you decide how your information is used and shared.
- We will only collect data that is useful to improving our Devices, Services and your experience.
- We will be transparent about our data practices and will explain them in clear language.
- We will always take the security of your data seriously.
What Data Do We Collect?
WHEN ACTIVATING A SENCORABLES PRODUCT AND CREATING AN ACCOUNT, you will be asked to download the Sencorables App or install Software or go to our online web portal and enter information. We use this information to personalize your Sencorables product. Your email address will be your Sencorables account user name, which you will use to log-into your account.
WHEN DATA IS UPLOADED from your Device through an App or the Software, data recorded on your Device about activity is transferred from your Device to our servers. This data is stored and used to provide the Service and is associated with your account. As each upload occurs, we log data about the transmission.
WHEN YOU CONTACT US FOR HELP, we collect your name, account number and email address along with additional information you provide in your request so that we can provide you with assistance and improve the Service. You can also contact Sencorables on public forums such as Twitter or Facebook; however, we cannot maintain the privacy of your communication to us if you contact us through these channels.
How Do We Use Data?
SENCORABLES USES YOUR DATA to provide you with the best experience possible, to help you make the most of your device, and to improve and protect the Service. Here are some examples:
- Contact information is used to send you notifications and to inform you about new features or products we think you would be interested in.
- Data and logs are used in research to understand and improve the Sencorables Device and Service; to troubleshoot the Service; to detect and protect against error, fraud or other criminal activity; and to enforce the Sencorables Terms of Service.
- De-identified data that does not identify you may be used for marketing and promotional use; or for sale to interested audiences.
What May We Share?
DATA THAT DOES NOT IDENTIFY YOU (DE-IDENTIFIED DATA): Sencorables at its sole discretion may share or sell aggregated, de-identified data that does not identify you in a variety of ways. When we provide this information, we perform appropriate procedures so that the data does not identify you and we contractually prohibit recipients of the data from re-identifying it back to you.
DATA THAT COULD IDENTIFY YOU: Personally, Identifiable Information (PII) is data that includes a personal identifier like your name, email or address, or data that could reasonably be linked back to you. We will only share this data under the following circumstances:
- With companies that are contractually engaged in providing us with services, such as order fulfillment, email management and credit card processing. These companies are obligated by contract to safeguard any PII they receive from us.
- If we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation, valid legal process (e.g., subpoenas or warrants served on us), or governmental or regulatory request, to enforce or apply the Terms of Service or Terms of Sale, to protect the security or integrity of the Service, and/or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Sencorables, its employees, users, or others. If we are going to release your data, we will do our best to provide you with notice in advance by email, unless we are prohibited by law from doing so.
Cookies tell us which parts of the Service you’ve visited. They help us to understand which features or future features you may like or to alert you to software compatibility issues. Cookies are text files that are sent by servers to web browsers and stored on your computer.
You can email us with any questions or comments at email@example.com
1040 Thousand Oaks Blvd, Suite E
Greenville, South Carolina 29607
United Sates of America